Poor ol Gators

Wrangler95

Ole Gator has worn out that 10-0 stat,I guess when you have nothing worthwhile to hold onto,you just do like these few Gator fans

BuckNrut

I wish the game with the Idaho Taters wouldn't have been canceled. Ole Muschump would have had another win and maybe kept his job. :D

THEdonkey0515

Yup not been on this site all that long and I heard the 9-0 stat 3 million and when they made it 10-0 not to long ago I've already heard that 1.6 million times:)
I've heard gator fans say if the vols would have beat UF we would have acted like we won the BCS or super bowl.
That might be true but not because we beat a good team lol we would just be happy you gator fans might shut up with that lol we get it 10-0 10-0 10-0 cool guys lol

gator-n-buck

Anytime a team owns another team and is in their fan base heads.... Seen lots of melt downs... :)

You guys prove that everyday by posting about the Gators... That's a good thing and shows how that team has dominated a series. The Gators also own the all time series.... Go Gators.

THEdonkey0515

The sad thing is I KNOW if the vols beat the gators next year might not happen but if it does.
Gators will still be bringing up the once 10-0 stat lol watch and see.

Spurhunter

What is funny is the gators were once a national powerhouse and it wasn't that long ago. Now all they can brag about is a winning streak over a Tennessee team that has been down for years. Oh! And table tennis and women's soccer. I forgot about that jewel I read earlier.

THEdonkey0515

Yup talk a lot of smack for a team that won a big total of 4 games last year and a huge total of 5 at the moment. A program that just lost there coach and recruiting sucks at the moment. A team that just blew a game at home vs. A not so good SC team, as a florida fan said on this site:)
If I was them I would not be talking about being 10-0 vs UT stuff that's in the past what's that matter? They should be worrying about maybe there next two games or who the heck there coach will be:) or recruiting,you know stuff that's in the future stuff that still means something to the football program:)

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck said:
Anytime a team owns another team and is in their fan base heads.... Seen lots of melt downs... :)

You guys prove that everyday by posting about the Gators... That's a good thing and shows how that team has dominated a series. The Gators also own the all time series.... Go Gators.

Once football season is over I don't give the Gators another thought until the next season. So the gators are not in my head. What is in my head, or my ear I should say is the gator fans. 10-0 blahblahblahblah Mushsmamp is the man blahblahblahblah gators gin win the east blahblahblahblah UT sucks blahblahblahblah Florida is the best blahblahblahblah. Every freakin day.

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet said:
gator-n-buck said:

Once football season is over I don't give the Gators another thought until the next season. So the gators are not in my head. What is in my head, or my ear I should say is the gator fans. 10-0 blahblahblahblah Mushsmamp is the man blahblahblahblah gators gin win the east blahblahblahblah UT sucks blahblahblahblah Florida is the best blahblahblahblah. Every freakin day.

It looks like you are now hearing voices... :D Worst than we thought... :)

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
Gators may beat Eastern Kentucky lol!!WOW!!

Yep... The Gators were able to beat the bottom feeders of the SEC East (UT, KY, and Vandy). Also crushed GA.... :) Beating E. KY shouldn't be a problem.

Beating bottom feeders and Georgia didn't save ol Wills job though, did it?

One of those bottom feeders beat that SC team on the road. The same team the gators just lost to at home and got their coach fired. Oh I'm sorry, resigned.

darn2ten

Personally I'm glad it didn't save his job. Hate to see something like that happen to a coach, but it hasn't worked out for Will at UF. I've said it before, I always thought he was a great DC, but not a HC. Time to move on.

I keep hearing about this we beat this SC team that you just lost too stuff. Yep, you beat them by a whole 3 points and we lost to them by 3. How about UF beating UGA 38-20 that UT lost too? The same UGA that just beat Auburn 34-7! Don't hear much about that do we? :grin:

TeamMainStreet

Florida was not down by 2 scores with two minutes left. Actually, Florida was ahead enough that they should have won. And then they sucked just enough to lose it.

I have no idea how a team like Florida beats Georgia like that. A Georgia team that demolished Mizzou at home. A Mizzou team that took Florida behind their own woodshed.

What does Auburn have to do with it? Has Florida played Auburn?

G8rntn

The worst thing for Vol fans is Will getting let go.... Now they know UF will bring in a big time coach. Heck TN couldn't even beat Muschamp.

Latest posts