Please Come Kill Them

turf08

I need some serious help killing some coyotes after deer season. You predator hunts/killers seem to be the ones to do it. If interested send me a pm.

DaveB

First time I went coyote killing I was hooked permanent.

I bought a special rifle, must have had maybe ten or 12 different calls, video's, practiced all the time, had a real blast.

I even bought special ammo though I handload; 30/06 Accelerator from Federal. First coyote I hit with one was nearly skinned and the next one was in two pieces. I still have some Barnes .224 solids that will go longways through most animals.

My only advice is don't miss. Coyotes seem to be very good at associating a near-death experience with a rabbit in distress call.

Some Federal Accelerator rounds. Very potent. Accurate in my rifle out to a max of 150 yards.

SAM_1766_zpse3525e05.jpg

This is the Barnes solids loaded up HOT on top of a bunch of RL15.

SAM_1767_zps6027553a.jpg

They drill a pretty nice hole.

Wildcat

DaveB said:
First time I went coyote killing I was hooked permanent.

I bought a special rifle, must have had maybe ten or 12 different calls, video's, practiced all the time, had a real blast.

I even bought special ammo though I handload; 30/06 Accelerator from Federal. First coyote I hit with one was nearly skinned and the next one was in two pieces. [color:#FF0000] I still have some Barnes .224 solids that will go longways through most animals. [/color]

My only advice is don't miss. Coyotes seem to be very good at associating a near-death experience with a rabbit in distress call.

Some Federal Accelerator rounds. Very potent. Accurate in my rifle out to a max of 150 yards.

SAM_1766_zpse3525e05.jpg

This is the Barnes solids loaded up HOT on top of a bunch of RL15.

SAM_1767_zps6027553a.jpg

They drill a pretty nice hole.

Sorry but in most states it is illegal to use solid bullets on any animal.

TnTurk

turf08 said:
Henderson TN
Just so happens that I live in Henderson and would be more than glad to assist you with your yote problem. I get after them pretty hard the following months after deer season. PM me and I will send you my contact info and possibly set up a meet and greet. Heck, I may even buy you a sweet tea at McDonalds.
God Bless, Steve

DaveB

Yep, these solids and FMJ's are not lawful for hunting in many states, TN is one of them. Matter of fact, not too long ago hollow-points were also illegal for many game species.

Mark71211

So what do you guy do with them after you shoot one. You pellet it out or throw it into a hole?

X-Tennessean

Know any trappers in your area ? If not that would be a good past time for ya ! You can pick up some traps pretty reasonable.

Good hides bring a little $$, your not gonna get rich by no means but look what fun you would have !

Latest posts