Please buy my stuff

leader

Generally when stuff does not sell you are to far away from people interested or it is overpriced- or both:) Not saying this is the case here.
Just how things go - good luck on moving your items and I haven't even looked at what you have-
just making a general statement….

Polarkraft

Doesn't seem like any one wants it. All the btt is a bit annoying don't you think?

UpperTully

You need a bigger audience of guys with money AFTER Christmas. Sell it on a national website like Gunbroker or GunsAmerica.
Solid advice right there. Those higher end guns may be suited for those websites and has the audience for them too. You may move those Fail Safes for the price you're seeking on GB too.

Cotis

I think good clear photos really help FOR SALE postings.
I have found this to be the single largest difference for an item selling vs. not. Take many GOOD photos that represent EXACTLY what the item is/isn't so people can decide. No photos = no chance in my book, few bad photos or 1 or 2 photos = 99% no chance if item is > $100, many good photos remove doubt, then it comes down to "spend the money vs. not".

I posted three very nice rifles on here last week and had an excellent transaction for all three. I believe many quality photos and excellent communication make the difference.

Latest posts