PI Hunt

bobbuck

How many points should it take to draw this year? I have 10 but not sure I would even want to draw the tag this year if possible. Thanks

bobbuck

Yep I know how to not get drawn. I was just curious how many points it would take to get drawn this year. I would imagine it will be in the 11 to 12 range.

Bucket

If I were in your position I would just accumulate points until the island has had a couple years of mild/no flooding (if that's even possible) and farmers are able to plant soybeans again. Last year was tough and a couple thousand acres of cockelburs didn't help.

gobblesandgrunts

Bucket":1aq16k9i said:
If I were in your position I would just accumulate points until the island has had a couple years of mild/no flooding (if that's even possible) and farmers are able to plant soybeans again. Last year was tough and a couple thousand acres of cockelburs didn't help.
This will be my first year applying so it will be awhike lol I just don't know where to apply or how. I keep checking twra app and nothing is ever on there

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

bobbuck

gobblesandgrunts":1x3z41pp said:
Bucket":1x3z41pp said:
This will be my first year applying so it will be awhike lol I just don't know where to apply or how. I keep checking twra app and nothing is ever on there

I think it is usually July before you can apply for the quota hunts.

gobblesandgrunts

bobbuck":27gso7qc said:
gobblesandgrunts":27gso7qc said:
Bucket":27gso7qc said:

I think it is usually July before you can apply for the quota hunts.
Ok thqnks

Latest posts