PI Doe hunt

catman529

I put in for the PI doe hunt again. DA are you going this year? I know of one other guy who might go (not on this forum) hope to see a couple of familiar faces. If I draw it. I didn't draw it last year, but did the year before. It's a crappy place, but fun to go and hunt for a couple days. And you can maybe see a good buck or two, and do some scouting for your friends who are waiting to draw the buck hunt.

catman529

CBU93":18hgeycn said:
Why would you say it's. crappy place?
no terrain, thousands acres of flat, crappy food sources for the deer, industrial park, and it's in Memphis. But it's a fun hunt regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBU93

catman529":14wwftr5 said:
CBU93":14wwftr5 said:
no terrain, thousands acres of flat, crappy food sources for the deer, industrial park, and it's in Memphis. But it's a fun hunt regardless.

Just shows your inexperience, immaturity, and terrible attitude.

catman529

CBU93":z95mek2k said:
catman529":z95mek2k said:
CBU93":z95mek2k said:

Shoot if I had a terrible attitude I wouldn't have put in for it again. I just don't prefer the flat land and driving through a huge city and industrial park to get to it. The scenery is much better where I live. But I do enjoy it enough to make the 3 hour drive there to maybe shoot a doe. What else would you expect other than inexperience in a place I've only hunted 1 time? I'm hoping to draw it again and get some more experience, and maybe get some intel for a couple of friends who are waiting to draw the buck hunt.

catman529

diggerak":3vbrb3fz said:
These comments kill me. Why would someone comment like that to someone else on a deer hunting forum.
I'm not really sure what he's even talking about.

Buzzard Breath

catman529":vhky8gy1 said:
diggerak":vhky8gy1 said:
These comments kill me. Why would someone comment like that to someone else on a deer hunting forum.
I'm not really sure what he's even talking about.

I don't think any of us do.

Tennessee280

might be one of the most ridiculous posts ive ever read on here, wow.. talk about immaturity and terrible attitude, and not you catman..

Rockhound

CBU93":1924ytcw said:
catman529":1924ytcw said:
CBU93":1924ytcw said:

Very ridiculous and uncalled for. His opinion on the place is his regardless.

catman529

dirtyhands":ttggr380 said:
Man I've read some weird comments here on tndeer lately. It always makes me feel like I've missed something.
it's the off season. We all just want to be in a tree on a cool November morning

dirtyhands

catman529":2sffn6h3 said:
dirtyhands":2sffn6h3 said:
Man I've read some weird comments here on tndeer lately. It always makes me feel like I've missed something.
it's the off season. We all just want to be in a tree on a cool November morning

Haha I guess that's true. That's the second time someone has told me that on here.

catman529

dirtyhands":3pe6rhfu said:
catman529":3pe6rhfu said:
dirtyhands":3pe6rhfu said:

Haha I guess that's true. That's the second time someone has told me that on here.
it only gets worse till deer season finally opens. Lol

Latest posts