Paul Brunner

DMD

I ran across an old video on tips for archery hunting deer. The guy in the video was Paul Brunner. I had never heard of him, so I googled him and found he was a traditional stick and string guy who had had his own retail company at one time selling traditional archery equipment and had made several videos for Stoney Wolf productions. I kept digging until I found a pretty generic website that was maintained by Mr. Brunner. I e-mailed him to tell him that I had enjoyed the video. He responded promptly and was very nice. He even sent me a couple of really cool pics of him with an Elk he had killed and also a Water Buffalo that he killed with a traditional bow. It was nice to be able to let someone know their efforts were a help and it was really nice to get an appreciative response! My hat is off to traditional bow hunters!

bowriter

R.I.P.
Brunner was/is a nice guy. His company, Death From Above caught a lot of flack for some of their ads. He got mad at the Montana DNR and moved a couple times and the last I heard he was in Australia or some lace. He and the Wensel brothers did a bunch of hunting in Africa.

I use to have a promotion picture of his wife standing in knee deep snow in a string bikini with a dead mt. lion at her feet. It was a neat picture but nobody would run it.

bowriter

R.I.P.
This was 30-years ago but back then, she was a somewhat beauty. Paul had about as bad a little man complex as anybody I ever knew. His son joined the marines and you would have thougth he had won tha lottery. Paul was continualy mentioning how he could do more pushups than his son.

Latest posts