Parker Cyclone xbow blew up this morning

feldmutze

This morning I had my nicest buck come through slowly behind me on the side of the hill at 8:10 AM. I was on him almost at eye level at 32 yds, squeezed the trigger and blam, I had a pile of mess in my hands. The left limb was split all the way up in two places, tearing the cam out, with alot of delamination. I thought I heard a small click after I settled in to the stand before shooting light and looked the xbow over after shooting light but didn't notice anything.

I'm almost 60, have killed alot of dear in my lifetime, this would have been my best. I saw him at about 125 yrds away, had plenty of time to prepare for the shot, trying to not get rattled by the size of his rack.

I'm still about sick......

buckhunter42

atleast parker has a lifetime warrenty on their bows .....still dont help with lost deer though sorry......check with parker about replacing it

Frank G

Parker will replace and quickly. I had just cocked my Hurricane and set it down in the vehicle getting �camoed up� when mine let go. Glad I wasn�t holding it ���� parts flew everywhere. They made good on new limbs and miscellaneous components. Can�t speak to other manufactures warrantee service but the Parker guys are quick.

Latest posts