Palmetto state armory lower receiver

hunter0925

I am looking for a lower receiver for an ar and am not looking to break the bank but am also not looking for the cheapest thing on the market. Another member had mentioned PSA and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these lower receivers? They have a sale going right now and I am just curious as to the fit and finish and over all quality of the lower. This will be mated to a DPMS upper with a heavy barrel and a full length YHM free float handguard.

KPH

Wouldn't think there would be any problems. I would think they would fit up to most anything. I have one and never a problem. Resale mite be liking some.

Plateau Hunter

Awesome lowers-especially with the Magpul accessories. You will probably want to upgrade the trigger but you will with any lower that doesn't have a trigger upgrade.

dmonty

Majority of all AR lowers that are forged are made at the same place I believe I read there are two or three forgeries in the US that produces these and sells to all the major brands who in turn do the final CNC work then stamp with their brand. That being said I have finished PSA lowers and fit and finish are excellent,personally I would rate their quality better than DPMS and as good as Bushmaster.

dmonty

Last night stripped blemished lowers were on sale for 49.00,blemished m4 uppers 299.99,parts kit including collapsible stock 89.99. Pretty cheap way to get first AR if willing to build it

Latest posts