P365 X Macro

mirko

Good evening,
I am looking to purchase my next Cary gun and I have landed on Sig P365 Macro. Wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions or opinions on is the compensator worth it? Sig just released Macro Tacops that's without the comp and wanted to know if anyone has any thoughts? Thanks for your inputs,

Carlos

I can't speak to the macro, but I've had the P365 for a couple of years and it's been amazing.
I'd have never thought such a compact pistol would be so accurate.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I bought the Macro a couple months ago and really like it. For me it is a LOT more accurate than the G19 I replaced it with. I carry it appendix and it carries better too. Just put a reflex on it this week and while it takes time to get used to, I am even more accurate with it. If I were in the market now, I would probably get the TACOPS model for the slightly longer barrel. I cannot tell if the compensator makes any difference at all, but it is an extra part to clean. One thing I want to do on the future is get the grip module of the regular XL and put it on this gun to make it even smaller to carry in summer with less clothing on.

Highly recommend getting either one.

mirko

I bought the Macro a couple months ago and really like it. For me it is a LOT more accurate than the G19 I replaced it with. I carry it appendix and it carries better too. Just put a reflex on it this week and while it takes time to get used to, I am even more accurate with it. If I were in the market now, I would probably get the TACOPS model for the slightly longer barrel. I cannot tell if the compensator makes any difference at all, but it is an extra part to clean. One thing I want to do on the future is get the grip module of the regular XL and put it on this gun to make it even smaller to carry in summer with less clothing on.

Highly recommend getting either one.
Thank you for the info, makes it a bit easier to spend the money on one.

Laserman1

IMG_2986.jpeg
Love my 365X. Body shots were at 15 yrds. Head and small rings at 7 yrds

Latest posts