OSU vs Michigan

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Man, y'all speaking this jinxy stuff on my Dawgs 😃

Yesterday should show that any team could beat any other in any given game. UGA is not exempt from this. They play the game for a reason

Last edited:

Mescalero

In the BCS and CFP eras, back-to-back national championships has only happened once and never in the eight years of the CFP to date. One time in 23 years. It's far, far more likely not to happen for the 2022 season than it is to happen.

I like my team's chances. Not a prediction, but I like their chances. Tennessee's downfield passing game scared me the most. Thought we could outscore the Vols, but don't want to have to do that. For that reason, USC scares me more than Georgia.

Forvols

This will be the first really big big10 take the front stage all season. SEC has had how many. Voters do love the big10 and pac10. Thinking they are just getting tired of SEC. But luckily for SEC fans it all has be played out on the field. For TN fans, still a great season and will end with a very good bowl game. TN will need to make a statement there to be kind of back to a premier program. But 1 yr does not make an established return to NCAA football royalty.

Latest posts