Opinions???

Yotehntr

I'm looking for some honest opinions on a gun I'm thinking about buying... it's from a friend that's in need of some money.. He has it up for sale at a few other forums... to say I think a lot of the fella is an under statement. I'll copy/paste his add..What do ya'll think it's worth?

Sako L461 222 Rem Custom Rifle

Has a Douglas barrel and a very nice Sako custom shop thumbhole stock. Nice rifle in great condition. Scope and mounts not included.

sako461.jpg

Plateau Hunter

Like everything it is all a matter of taste and wants. While the stock is a beautiful piece of wood I don't like the 60s/70s left coast retro style; so for me I would have to figure a restocking in the deal/ultimate price. Did Sako have a custom shop that made that stock? Looks/sounds like the rifle began as an action and was barreled and stocked by a Weatherby inspired builder some time in the 60s-70s. I wouldn't give over 5-600 for it but it may be 'worth' a lot more to some or even most. PH

Yotehntr

It is in fact a Sako "custom shop" stock PH. I'm not sure on why it has the Douglas Barrel though.. When I've googled that model gun I get hits well over the $1000 mark... I can get this cheaper. It is a head turner for sure IMO.

Latest posts