ooooh so close

backyardtndeer

Just happened to look at grafs to check my powder backorder, and of course checked primers while there. They had 5000 count case of the new win 5.56 primers in stock. Added to my cart, entered my card, had everything good to go I thought. Quickly clicked submit, then the spinning wheel and eventually an error. Checked in another tab, and out of stock. Price was $300 with hazmat fees and shipping for 5000. Oh well, at least there may be some hope.

Omega

52z4vb.jpg

backyardtndeer

Well, no primers for me, but I did score some I4895 today. That was even after fighting the website to get to checkout.

Still would like to get some SRPs at non-insane prices
Still after 4895 here as well. Did get 5lbs of ar plus from midsouth.

Price at grafs for the small rifle primers was a fair price. $60 per 1000, after tax and shipping and hazmat. Next screen should have been confirmation screen with an order number. Had my card info entered and the error screen came up. Checked a couple times to see if my order went through but never did show in my account. Still has my backorder for imr4895 and accurate 4350.

Omega

I log in before I even search because I had that happen with some Varget at Midsouth, went to login to check out and poof. I finally was able to pick up some useable powder, but not what I really wanted, good think I am well stocked.

DaveB

My links take me from my browser DIRECT to the login screen which I have prefilled with name and password so its click to site click to logon click to reload components click to primers. less than 3 seconds and no typing.

backyardtndeer

My links take me from my browser DIRECT to the login screen which I have prefilled with name and password so its click to site click to logon click to reload components click to primers. less than 3 seconds and no typing.
Same here, I was logged in within a second of going to the site. Only delay I had where I might have been quicker was with getting my wallet to get my card and then had a hang up on shipping selection screen.

Hunter 257W

Encouraging to at least see some primers showing up at Distributors now and then. I wouldn't mind getting some small pistol primers but not at $60/1000. I'll just have to shoot 45 Colt more since I have a lot more large pistol size.

I still don't know if my Graf powder order from a month or so back went through. My cousin got burned with this messed up on-line ordering a couple months ago when he was trying to get a Glock 44. He tried to place an order from some source and it seemed to have failed and he couldn't verify that the order had gone through. Tried to call to verify and got conflicting info. After a couple of weeks he got frustrated and found another gun at a different source and ordered it. Well a few weeks later he got tracking info on the shipment and it gave a FFL location the gun was being shipped to. Later that same day got more tracking info saying the gun was now shipping to another FFL location. All day he was getting these updates that the gun was going to 2 different locations. Well, it turns out that both orders DID go through and by coincidence both guns were showing up the same day. He got stuck with 2 identical guns as a result. I saved the day however and bought one of them from him at his cost since I liked the idea of having a rimfire identical to my carry gun for cheap practice purposes.

backyardtndeer

OMG, would you believe me if I told you I saw some H1000, in stock, for a fleeting moment this morning? :oops:
I think powder valley had some yesterday along with some other hodgdon, ramshot, and accurate powders.

What is really irritating now is that I go over to gb and see the new win 41 small rifle primers just like in my failed order going up for 3-4 times the shipped cost I had in my order. Have to wonder if what I missed out on will end up on gb with the same results.

I have about three thousand small rifle benchrest or match primers in stock, but with the bumbling idiot we have happy to sign anything, I would sure like to have a few thousand more put back.

Hunter 257W

I think powder valley had some yesterday along with some other hodgdon, ramshot, and accurate powders.

What is really irritating now is that I go over to gb and see the new win 41 small rifle primers just like in my failed order going up for 3-4 times the shipped cost I had in my order. Have to wonder if what I missed out on will end up on gb with the same results.

I have about three thousand small rifle benchrest or match primers in stock, but with the bumbling idiot we have happy to sign anything, I would sure like to have a few thousand more put back.
Yep, that's the people that irritate me in this ammo shortage mess we have. They buy as much of everything and anything as they can get their hands on. keeping the supply choked off to practically nothing, then put it up for auction on Gunbroker or similar sites for profit. A small group of our fellow shooters are our worst enemy. The only way to beat them is to always ALWAYS keep at least a 5 year quantity on hand of everything then you weather the bad times unaffected.

backyardtndeer

Got an email notification from grafs that part of my backorder came in, that I needed to call in if I wanted to keep it. So when I called, I asked the lady there about primers last week. She said they were gone as quick as they came in. Also asked her if they were having problems with bots and she said probably, their site kept crashing.

Hunter 257W

Since you placed that order about the same time I ordered some powder and the fact that I didn't get an email I'm wondering if my order even went through.

Latest posts