Sold/Expired ONLY 2 SPOTS OPEN in DAVIDSON CO. HUNT CLUB

autorider

[color:#FF0000]FAMILY ORIENTED HUNT CLUB[/color]: 1300 acres - Q D M TROPHY DEER & TURKEY hunting. Managed year-round food plots, locked gates at all road entrances (all in Davidson County) and bordering a 1700 Metro park. Entering 11th year.

Background checks done on all prospective members.
1 year membership - $1000. Max 15 memberships with 2 now available.

[color:#FF0000]Inquires by phone only please (no texts)[/color]
Greg Jones 615-830-6645

BULL MOOSE

Re: ONLY 2 OPENINGS LEFT

$85 a month is probably a great deal on this place! It is less than a cable or cell bill and a lot cheaper than the country club!

John Harris

I have been in it for several years. It has a great group of responsible members. It is an interesting and challenging track but, since I work in downtown Nashville, I can still hunt and be to work the same morning.

Gravey

I called and spoke with Greg a few weeks back when originally posted. About half the distance to my current place but no camping kind of killed it for me because it wouldn't change how much I was driving if I had to go back and forth. Also he said it was eat up with turkeys which really got my attention.

mike243

Wow I was trying to help somebody out that didn't want to look at any thing but a sell, It was plain he looked at nothing other than the classifieds , I was teasing but wanted him to know we had a better place for his ad ,lotta folks in that area would love to have a close spot. hope he got 2 good members

hinshm

John Harris said:
I have been in it for several years. It has a great group of responsible members. It is an interesting and challenging track but, since I work in downtown Nashville, I can still hunt and be to work the same morning.

Where exactly in Davidson County is the land located?

Food Plot 101

It's between Bull Run and Little Marrowbone in Joelton. I own property adjacent to it. Nice and hilly,lol! Pretty good hunting for turkeys and deer.

LIL JOKER

Its about a 30 minute drive for me I was actually out driving the other day and was in the areA...its very hilly and I don't like cliffs..lol..I was on a lease yr before last right down the road on hwy 12 and it was straight up and down and not alot of deer..

Latest posts