One and DONE

tnmtnman

The second week of the season I called in this bird and took him at 20 yards. I self limiting to one gobbler per season and encourage others to help our turkey population by doing the same. Let the feedback begin!!!!

Attachments

• 20230417_080433.jpg
    20230417_080433.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 121

Shag

Congrats! My goal every year is 1. Didn't kill last year and skunked so far this year. Been in the woods 3 times and hope to make it this afternoon after spending Mother's Day with my mom.
Same. I like to kill one per season. I've been trying to get my daughter her first one this season. So I haven't been without her. Which has cut back on my time hunting. But there's very dang few birds left in our stomping grounds anyways. Still haven't got her first one. She missed a jake opening weekend. I called in several more but they were a little too far for me to let her shoot at them. Called in another one last weekend but it just wasn't in the cards. So she has had the fun of playing the game, albeit only with jakes. Maybe the stars will align and we can catch a full grown bird gobbling next time.