Sold/Expired Once in a lifetime chance Meigs lease

Poleaxe

2050acre lease off 58hwy near lamontville road 1/2 mile from Hiawassee Refuge. Absolutely tons of deer. Took me along time to convince the landowner to lease it when others have failed. Owner allows for 12 spots and we have 10. WE NEED 2 MORE. No QDMA. Only ask that ask for a common sense on the Bucks killed. Would like help with 3 workdays before the season. Property is 30% fields 50% white oak timber, and 20% thickets with water source. Lots of turkeys but most are in it for the deer. April to April lease agreement. 1 guest allowed during the weekdays and children and wife allowed to accompany anytime. $400 a person. Landowner wants funds by end of the week to secure it. Trying our hardest to find the remaining 2 quick. Please give me a call 423-519-7893 if your seriously interested. Work reasons I'm not around to check my email all the time so give me a call.

sgtwebb1

Pms are full.
Left a message with Eric.
Call me, I know this area like the back of my hand.
Was on a lease near there for many years, and been trying to get on another one.
If it's anywhere near where I think it is, I'll give you the money sight unseen.

Poleaxe

I can't stand it anymore. APRIL FOOLS. Sorry to all the folks that got their hopes up. Please don't love me any less for playing a prank. This is the only day of the year I am exempt from retaliation.

Rackseeker

Poleaxe said:
I can't stand it anymore. APRIL FOOLS. Sorry to all the folks that got their hopes up. Please don't love me any less for playing a prank. This is the only day of the year I am exempt from retaliation.

I knew it was going to happen.LOL,,......

Latest posts