On Line Ammo Auction 3/28 End Date

cbhunter

Lots of options there. Be fun to see what the popular calibers go for. I'm sure it will be near or at these crazy prices we are seeing in todays market.

thanks for posting, ill keep an eye on it and see. The fact they all end at the same time may help people score a deal here and there

Grainger

Lots of options there. Be fun to see what the popular calibers go for. I'm sure it will be near or at these crazy prices we are seeing in todays market.

thanks for posting, ill keep an eye on it and see. The fact they all end at the same time may help people score a deal here and there
At $95 for 80 rds of 30-30 with 2 & 1/2 days to go....

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

The local buy sell i posted a link to a month or so ago had decent deals on ammunition and guns. Now their prices are higher than anywhere locally.

Antler Daddy

Just be aware that there is probably a buyers premium added to each sell and 6ou will need to pickup ammo by certain time.

This guy was prepared. I'll be glad when production returns to normal. I'll never just have 1 or 2 boxes for a caliber.

Latest posts