OMG- So Simple

bowriter

R.I.P.
How could I not have thought if this before? The major problem with fishing the Caney has always been put-in/take-out. Now it is solved.

I simply take the Devil red scooter, put it in the back of the turck. When I reach take-out, it chain it to a tree and hope someone stales it. Then just go put-in, launch boat. When I get to take-out, ride scooter back, get truck.

Now. How do I get scooter into back of truck by myself? Maybe trailer hitch on back of scooter? Rack on boat to hold scooter (nahh, not feasible.) Thisis doable guys. I just need input.

mike243

no bigger than your boat is a hitch platform with a receiver hitch on it would work fine,it would be simple to make 1 with a small ramp on it,mike243

bowriter

R.I.P.
Big Bird is a bicycle rider....hmmmm!

Last week, I hitch hiked like we use to do in the olden days. Second car took me to Big Rock. Then I had to walk from there. Kinda fun going down the grassy hill at the dam.

Doesn't take long if you close your eyes and just go. :)

Gravey

Not sure if you're serious or not but the most recent things getting stolen these days are scooters. Saw it on the news last night. They interviewed a guy who had his chained to a tree about as big as your leg and the thieves cut the tree down to get the chain off. No kidding.

bowriter

R.I.P.
That is why we have insurance...and guns :)

No, not serious about the scooter. But am serious about the bike. It aint mine. BTW- scooter is for sale, $1550. Has 10 miles on it and needs a rearview mirror. Warranty still in force.

Latest posts