Ole Miss -3

Spurhunter

I really thought the spread would be higher. I never bet on or against my favorite team, but Ole Miss -3 seems intriguing. The way our defense tackles I don't think they can stop the Rebel's offense.

TreyB

Yeah I think I'd take the Rebs as well. What's the o/u? I'm too lazy to look. Lol

TreyB

Am I selling Tennessee's defense short? They are terrible tacklers, and that Rebel offense can flat move the ball. Don't get me wrong, I hope the Vols beat them handily. I'm just not sold.
U know I hate the Vols but I think they are improving each and every week on both sides of the ball. I think Ole Miss pulls away late 3rd and 4th due to lack of depth on defense.

TNReb

I'll agree.. UT's defense stinks. Problem is, the Ole Miss defense isn't much better. :D

cbhunter

I'll agree.. UT's defense stinks. Problem is, the Ole Miss defense isn't much better. :D
Is it better though? 😉🍿

Would actually be a great debate. Ya'll have played more quality opponents but we are ranked considerably higher. I look forward to this game to find out where tennessee is at. I agree with what was stated above, probably a great game for 2.5-3 quarters and then our depth gets the best of us. Can't wait for kick off!

Attachments

• 1B10D449-C4D6-41CB-ACDB-36FD054B9AC3.png
    1B10D449-C4D6-41CB-ACDB-36FD054B9AC3.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

TNReb

Is it better though? 😉🍿

I fully admit our defense isn't good. On the other hand, our last two games have been against Alabama and Arkansas... whereas you guys are messing around with South Carolina and Mizzou!

I expect this game may come down to the last drive.

cbhunter

I fully admit our defense isn't good. On the other hand, our last two games have been against Alabama and Arkansas... whereas you guys are messing around with South Carolina and Mizzou!

I expect this game may come down to the last drive.
Ours is greatly improved considering we had a "defensive guru" of a coach the last few seasons before CJH. 🙄 I hope it comes down to last drive, that would be awesome

TNReb

I was shocked too when I heard the spread. Figured it would be higher. I think both will score points but figure Ole Miss would hit the sprint button in the second half. Hope I'm wrong. Had planned on going to this one but got drawn for Presidents Island and it's this weekend too.
Had someone offer me tickets, but I'd just assume stay here and watch it on TV. Congrats on PI! Good luck!

Spurhunter

A buddy of mine played at Ole Miss and we were gonna go. Well as he says he was on the team. 😂
Still a heck of an accomplishment to be on an SEC team. I hear people all the time say this SEC QB is "garbage" or "trash" and I'm thinking "you couldn't start on the kickoff team at your podunk high school and you are calling him garbage???"

Latest posts