Old Hickory Shootout

Levee Jumper

Its going to take some serious weight for sure. I caught about 10 1/2 lbs on 7 last Saturday in about 4 Hrs. Best one went 2.18. Those guys that have been practicing for the better part of two weeks are going to absolutely wreck them with this weather.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 9.26.43 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 9.26.43 AM.png
    927.1 KB · Views: 48

JBell

My brother said at the meeting everyone was grumbling about the slow bite. But who knows if they are sand bagging or not

JBell

My brother had a hard yime getting the bigger bites. He's sitting right at the cut line starting today

bluball

How did everything go today?
Chase Petty and Greg Westmoreland won.Chase has our crappie brakes ,visualizer and we have helped him with his electronics.He won the Mr crappie invitational at the crappie expo a month or so ago,really good fishermen.I have personally been on 2 guided crappie trips with him.

redblood

Chase Petty and Greg Westmoreland won.Chase has our crappie brakes ,visualizer and we have helped him with his electronics.He won the Mr crappie invitational at the crappie expo a month or so ago,really good fishermen.I have personally been on 2 guided crappie trips with him.
Thats great. Nice payday for him i hear

Latest posts