Oak Ridge Turkey hunt tomorrow 4/5

93civEJ1

I was looking at the map and it says must check it at corner of EG something access rd and bethel valley, but it looks as if the road is blocked on the map unless you have certain access. How do you get to it? Do you have to check in before your hunt and before you leave? Or is check in / out only if you get a bird?

calledin

Says on the back that check in and out not required on the back of map. Wonder if you can use you side arm with carry permit? Not to hunt with if coarse.??

stik

calledin said:
Says on the back that check in and out not required on the back of map. Wonder if you can use you side arm with carry permit? Not to hunt with if coarse.??

NO!!!NO!!!NO!!!NO!!!NO!!! this is a US nuke facility and they take that yugo serious!!!

93civEJ1

stik said:
calledin said:

NO!!!NO!!!NO!!!NO!!!NO!!! this is a US nuke facility and they take that yugo serious!!!

yep...id have to agree with stik, though I know it doesnt make much sense since you have a firearm with you anyway. :)

stik

93civEJ1 said:
stik said:
calledin said:

yep...id have to agree with stik, though I know it doesnt make much sense since you have a firearm with you anyway. :)

I can hear their practice range from our place in roane co. believe me, they have your shotgun wayyyyy outgunned.

Latest posts