NWTF who's going

Rakkin6

Was thinking maybe if a couple are all down there at the same time we could meet up for a beer and actually have human contact lol.

hillbillyfab

My son and I usually go. It's packed and a little hectic, but we go and have a good time. He tells me if he could only hunt one thing, it would be a turkey. 🦃 I took my profile picture there, several years back. It's of him and one of the mounts there.

Gravey

Looked it up to see when it is so here's a link. I used to go when I worked close by but haven't been in probably 10 years. Will depend on what I have going on then.

Wrangler95

Surprised me that they are actully gonna have it!Dont know if I will go or not,people elbow to elbow,very good place to get the virus if you are gonna get it!

Rakkin6

Well had to cancel plans for UNICOI due to weather. Didn't want to get stick coming back across the mountains then all the way back here to Clarksville. But the offer is still on the table. I am going to the NWTF Saturday. Will get there first thing in the morning. Already made a list of the vendors I am going to see and purchase from. The rest of the day I spend looking at the eye candy lol.

But if any of you may be there Saturday and you would like to meet up and have a quick beer and introduce ourselves just let me know. I have already met REN. He sold me a turkey vest a few years back and accidentally left a turkey call in it for me lol. Took a little bit but I did return it to him.

Rakkin6

Nothing more than a huge flea market these days… I enjoyed Unicoi much more. Did not hear any duck or goose calls, nor did I see any fake jewelry or cheap t-shirts for sale.
Y'all have fun in Nashville, won't be any social distancing there.
Went to 2 concerts this summer and 2 college football games between September and December with between 90,000 and 100,000 at each. Seriously doubt there will be that many at the convention.

Latest posts