For Sale Nucanoe Frontier 12, fully rigged, on trailer

Robtattoo

Fully equipped, 2021 Nucanoe F12.
360⁰ Fusion seat in perfect condition with extra cup/tackle holders.

Fully tracked with YakAttack rails in every available surface, extra T bolts & nuts included.

2 YakAttack rod holders & GPS base

Foot rests

Anchor cleats & YakAttack soft anchor pulley system

XL Dashboard with positions for extra rod holders, phone, speakers etc....

Underseat storage/ tackle tray with cover. (Not in pics)

Lowrance Hook2 Fish finder/GPS plotter with Scotty transducer arm. Runs for 28 hours on a 7 amp Lithium battery (not included, sorry!)

Bending Branches 280cm Classic Angler carbon paddle.

Fiberglass, soft ground/bank anchor pole, plus folding grapple anchor

Clip on nav lights (RGW)

1 emergency Co2 Auto inflate PFD size XL. Worn, but never deployed

Waterproof bag insert in front storage hatch.
Full set of scupper plugs. 1l

I'll even throw in the net & tackle crate.

The boat comes on the galvanized trailer. I replaced both wheel bearings & tires last spring before a trip to Texas & they have years of life left. I also fully rewired the trailer & installed new lights (needs a 1⅞" ball hitch)

Everything is in near new, perfect condition, other than a little normal gravel rash on the exterior of the hull. I try hard to take care of my stuff! If I find anything else related that I've forgotten to mention, it'll be included in the sale.

I'm happy to meet or deliver between Fayetteville & Murfreesboro (located in Tullahoma)

$2500
20240501_132514.jpg20240501_132414.jpg20240501_132525.jpg20240501_132554.jpg

Last edited:

MidTennFisher

For anyone curious on these yaks - I fished out of a Nucanoe F10 for years and loved it. It was so stable you could stand in it all day without the slightest fear of flipping it over. My only complaint was the seat sucked. Webbing sagged after time and you were sitting on hardware.

Recently I wanted a larger kayak and stayed with NuCanoe, got the Flint (11' 5" long). What is pictured above is the NEW seat design, not the old one I didn't like. My current NuCanoe also has that seat and I can say it is so much more comfortable.

NuCanoe is an absolutely solid kayak manufacturer and I can't see myself switching to another brand. That's my vouch for them. Someone looking to get into kayak fishing should snag this and you'll have a great setup.

BigCityBubba

Killer deal. My nephew has one and he loves it. He has been trying to get me to get one. If you were to walk into a store and buy it retail, $2000 would get you the kayak and the paddle and cover the taxes.

Latest posts