Notre Dame

1. Notre Dame's marquee win this year was Navy! Navy just got drilled by Houston! :rotf:

2. By Vermin93's logic, Notre Dame is three points better than South Carolina, who is one of the worst team in the SEC east. ( clemson beat SC by 5 and ND by 2)! :stir: :poke: :poke: :rotf: :pop:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot..... :tu: :tu:

Will they survive tonight? It's a nail biter!!!!

mtn cur

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrangler95

This has been a great day,don't know how it happened but Notre Same took the lead with 20 seconds left in game but Stanford got in a field goal

TeamMainStreet

Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

Vermin93

Great game. I think ND just barely won with the spread. They were clearly the better team. Too bad their red zone offense and secondary both stink or they could have won it going away since they mostly kept McCaffrey under control.

To steal a page from Wrangler's playbook, ND is only 6 points and 2 plays away from being undefeated and #1 in the country!

Deerbuster1996

Vermin93":2v3qh3iz said:
Great game. I think ND just barely won with the spread. They were clearly the better team. Too bad their red zone offense and secondary both stink or they could have won it going away since they mostly kept McCaffrey under control.

To steal a page from Wrangler's playbook, ND is only 6 points and 2 plays away from being undefeated and #1 in the country!
Yep 6 points and 2 plays. Sounds like wrangler.

Vermin93

Breaking news: ND still in the Top 10 in the new AP poll! Currently ranked #9 by AP. Coaches poll has them ranked #10. :tu:

Vols are not ranked, but did receive 9 votes this week.

Latest posts