Not bad

southernhunter

Been slacking on my archery shooting for a year or more. Needed to relief some stress today so I grabbed the bow and headed to the back yard . This was the third group of 3 arrows # 7,8,9 from about 15 yards. I was pretty happy so I called it a day before I ruined my mood again lol . If anyone is looking for a fairly inexpensive bow I'd highly recommend the bearpaw slick stick . It's 58" tip to tip but didn't stack at all @ my 30 inch draw. The full lenght 500 gold tip xt's seem to be flying good as well.

bowmaker48

southernhunter":2h8b5mgt said:
Been slacking on my archery shooting for a year or more. Needed to relief some stress today so I grabbed the bow and headed to the back yard . This was the third group of 3 arrows # 7,8,9 from about 15 yards. I was pretty happy so I called it a day before I ruined my mood again lol . If anyone is looking for a fairly inexpensive bow I'd highly recommend the bearpaw slick stick . It's 58" tip to tip but didn't stack at all @ my 30 inch draw. The full lenght 500 gold tip xt's seem to be flying good as well.
Not bad at all. 4 months to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk