Sold/Expired Nikon Monarch 3 2.5-10x42

utvolsfan77

Lol, yeah...I know. But one of the pics show that....just figured he didn't know what it meant, so I posted a pic.
@Tenntrapper and @Dennis I actually have more than a dozen Nikon scopes on various caliber rifles, so I was already aware of the BDC reticles. I just didn't know which reticle this scope has because the reticle type was omitted from the description. and no pic was included that showed the label on the end of the box. My favorite Nikon is a 4-16x50 first focal plane Monarch 5 on a Remington 700 in .30-06 that consistently prints .75" MOA 100-yard groups as long as I do my part.

@BPhunter you are right! I hated to see Nikon discontinue their rifle scope production. Makes one wonder how they will honor their lifetime guarantee of the thousands of scopes out there. I've never had a problem with any of mine but it seems there is always something just around the corner.

utvolsfan77

Speaking of Nikon scopes, does anyone have any experience or first-hand knowledge of exactly how Nikon honors the lifetime warranty on their scopes since they dropped production of their rifle scope lines?

If anyone does, please post info for all forum members. Thanks for the assistance!

Jcalder

Speaking of Nikon scopes, does anyone have any experience or first-hand knowledge of exactly how Nikon honors the lifetime warranty on their scopes since they dropped production of their rifle scope lines?

If anyone does, please post info for all forum members. Thanks for the assistance!
You'll get a gift card to use on their products. Basically a gift card towards a camera or binos

Latest posts