Nico On3 #1 Overall!

PalsPal

https://www.on3.com/news/on3-number-one-prospect-nico-iamaleava-arch-manning-keon-keeley/

Also, an exceptional volleyball player!

It isn't unheard of for top football prospects to be very good in other sports — some of the country's top passers over the years have also been elite baseball prospects. But Iamaleava might the first football-volleyball dual-sport athlete to be one of the nation's best in both sports.

Outside of his on-field football film, Heupel and his staff spent a considerable amount of time watching Iamaleava's volleyball highlights. The athleticism and quick-twitch ability he showcased was off-the-charts.

"You get a chance to watch some volleyball and you see some of his athletic traits show up that you see at quarterback," he added.

Forvols

When a player has to sit a year, does that extend their playing years or does the sit year count as a year of eligibility. If not I think it should given the current ability to jump ship via the portal. And I agree with rule your referenced on sitting.

JBell

Portal rules have changed starting next year I believe. It should calm down some. Most portal players will be forced to sit a year after transferring. I like the rule
I haven't heard this, but something needs to happen. Some players have been to 4 schools.

PalsPal

Portal rules have changed starting next year I believe. It should calm down some. Most portal players will be forced to sit a year after transferring. I like the rule

Does not apply to the first time a player transfers. They will continue to be eligible immediately.

It will apply if you've already transferred once. There will be circumstances where that can be waived.

It will slow it some, but not a lot.

https://www.si.com/fannation/colleg...ge-football-transfer-portal-rules-ncaa-change

Latest posts