Nice BRASS!

7mm08

Ok , since I can't find Winchester brass in over a year I need something else..
Brownell's has both 7mm08 Norma and Lapua brass for sale, expensive , but available . Which one and why for this brass at roughly $1.00 a piece.
Thanks

darn2ten

Between those two, Lapua. OR you could consider what I did. Picked up 7 boxes of Hornady whitetail 139gr interlock sp's for $17.50 a box about 6 months ago with free shipping. Now, Hornady isn't on par with Lapua, but it's not that bad either. Definitely better than Federal brass. Bonus is out of 3 7-08's I've shot the factory whitetail ammo out of its shot sub MOA in every one of them. So you could buy loaded ammo, then have brass for reloads for the same price or less than just the Lapua brass. I have some 308 hornady brass on its 9th reload and doing fine.

7mm08

I had picked up some Hornady brass as it was the only thing I could find, but I read it was not that great. I have this itch to try my hand at 200 - 500 yards with this rifle. The place I hunt the most has some 500 yard shots. I find it really cool that folks can shoot consistently at these ranges with some practice and the right ammo

Gvit

I bought a Tikka T3 Lite in 7mm 08 last year, put a Meopta Meostar 3-13x56 on it. Dig it so far but still like 7mm Rem mag ballistics better. Use Hornady brass as it was all I could find at the time.

mr.big

when I am looking at buying a rifle or having a bbl chambered ,whether or not Lapua makes brass for it or not factors in heavy whether or not I buy that rifle or chamber that caliber,,

I have used some Norma brass in a 204 Ruger and 6PPC and it is as good in how it shoots but doesnt last as long,,both are worth the extra money over an other brass made except for RWS maybe which can be better than Lapua if you can get it in the caliber you shoot,,

Rockhound

I buy lapua when it's cheap. The only thing I use it in is 260 rem. And I watch for sales, a couple times a year, you can catch it at a great price. I've bought it a few times for less than $1 a piece.

Latest posts