Nice Bass

batten_down

Wanted to share this with you guys. Mother-in-law is in town so my wife gave me a green light to run to Florida and do some fishing before work ramps-up. Shoot, don't have to tell me twice. So ran down there and got 2.5 days of fishing in. And visited family. It was a great time.

Caught this big girl on the first day. She hit a black and blue flake senko in about 8' of water. Had me wrapped in some pads, but stayed tight on her and got her in the boat. Took a few pics and got her weighed, and released her and watched her swim away.

9.2 my second best ever (9.6) Still waiting on the 10+
20220305_125451.jpg

batten_down

Nice! Have to pull it out of grass?
Thanks. Yeah, we were working an area of scattered grass and lily pads. After the strike, she was digging hard for the bottom and got me wrapped around a pad stem. But I'm fishing 30lb powerpro and kept the pressure on. When I pulled her free, she came to the surface and made a nice jump for me. I'll never get tired of it.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Thanks. Yeah, we were working an area of scattered grass and lily pads. After the strike, she was digging hard for the bottom and got me wrapped around a pad stem. But I'm fishing 30lb powerpro and kept the pressure on. When I pulled her free, she came to the surface and made a nice jump for me. I'll never get tired of it.
Awesome!

Latest posts