Sold/Expired NIB Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40

sll

New in the still shrink-wrapped box, 1 inch, Duplex....$425 shipped.

Attachments

• Leupold.jpg
    Leupold.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 818

Bull_TN

No offense intended, but why would the finish matter to you? I could see gloss being a negative if you are hunting. Ignore me if this is offensive. Just curious Mr. Big.

ratsnakeboogy

It is probably because gloss Leupolds are bringing more than matte right now. I don't know of any manufacturers producing gloss scopes at the moment, and matte scopes just do not compliment the old walnut deep blued rifles like a gloss scope does.

mr.big

Bull_TN":35q03k2e said:
No offense intended, but why would the finish matter to you? I could see gloss being a negative if you are hunting. Ignore me if this is offensive. Just curious Mr. Big.
I just love the way the gloss leupold sco po es look on a Rem 700 BDL,,

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Cotis

No dog in this hunt, but I am constantly on the lookout for nice gloss scopes for a few older deep gloss blued and walnut stocked rifles. Finish definitely matters, and no major scope manufacturers are making gloss scopes currently. Even the Leupold custom shop is "undergoing restructuring" and is closed now.

sll

Sold one to Larry......I have decided to sell one more extra that I have if anyone is still interested in one.

Latest posts