New Years Day Bowls

Scioto

mtn cur":2kt2q6h1 said:
didn't say a word all day until final whistle lol. skeered to death. now big osu is back lol. Overrated State University :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cur, one last comment and then I'll shut up. "Overrated State University"? Really? That senior class won its 50th game today. Defending national champions. Sugar Bowl champions. Fiesta Bowl champions. Most likely at least 5 NFL first rounders and several others will be playing on Sunday. If you call that overrated, who cares. On other boards, real Alabama fans, not bandwagon fans, show respect and actually wanted a rematch. Yes, I pull some chains, but I'm also on record on this board that Alabama is one of the best teams this year (Ohio State, Clemson, and Stanford being the others).

mtn cur

well I'm not a real or fake bama fan. and the "real" osu fans i know are sick over the msu loss. they could care less about 2014, 2013 or 2012. having said that they all know nobody could've beat last nights BAMA. sleep well, i will. good night all!

Latest posts