New to TN, Nashville

Zpkatz11

Hey all!!

Just moved to Nashville for my job. I grew up in PA, hunting since I was 8, 28 currently and now after living in California for 3 years, moved back East to enjoy freedom and hunting. Don't worry, I'm not a liberal nor voting to bring anything from California here.

Having never lived in Tennessee and know absolutely no one, I'm open to meeting any like minded hunters for all game types. I deer hunt both archery and rifle, small game, birds, predator, bear, you name it. I'm also waiting for draw results for a few elk hunt chances this year.

Either way, excited to be here and exchange stories, wisdom and laughs. Happy hunting!

Carlos

Hey all!!

Just moved to Nashville for my job. I grew up in PA, hunting since I was 8, 28 currently and now after living in California for 3 years, moved back East to enjoy freedom and hunting. Don't worry, I'm not a liberal nor voting to bring anything from California here.

Having never lived in Tennessee and know absolutely no one, I'm open to meeting any like minded hunters for all game types. I deer hunt both archery and rifle, small game, birds, predator, bear, you name it. I'm also waiting for draw results for a few elk hunt chances this year.

Either way, excited to be here and exchange stories, wisdom and laughs. Happy hunting!
Welcome!!
What kinds of work do you do?

Carlos

Thanks for the welcome Carlos! I do Marketing and Sales, primarily managing and launching brands on Amazon.
That's awesome. I'm actually considering a career change, after 21 years with the corporation I currently work for.

Latest posts