Sold/Expired NEW Sports Afield 64 gun safe - $800

MoonBuzzard

I bought this safe from Academy back a couple months ago. I have one already and thought I needed a matching pair. As luck would have it not long after that a friend was selling an even larger and more robust safe so I bought it and this one has just sat in the garage. It's not even been removed from it's crate or cardboard box. Now Academy has these for sale for what I'm asking so I'm not out to try and make money off of it. I simply want my money back. In addition I will deliver this right to your door and may possibly even be able to help you with getting it into your house provided you don't live on a 3rd floor apartment :). I will say the other one I have owned for several years has been a great safe. It has a electronic key pad with a key backup should the battery be dead or an EMP attack occurs. It also has the pockets on the door for pistols and mags,ammo,etc.

I may be interested in a gun related trade but it would have to be something on my "want list" as I already have so much.

$800

I'm in Dandridge but I'm willing to deliver it locally within reason.

This is a stock pic from Academys site.

Attachments

• safe.jpg
    safe.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 93

Bucket

Hurry up and sell this so I can post mine. ;)
bored waiting GIF

Latest posts