New optics coming to market

Sniper

Only what is on website and asked how the 4x line would compare to the Vortex Razor HD LH and got this response.

This product will be available as of August. Product will be as good or better than the Razor HD, with GPOBright™ lens coating technology, PASSIONdrop™ hydrophobic lens coatings, aluminum turret caps and internal turrets that can be reset to zero, so the users can always know where their zero setting began. Total transmission will be more than 90% with GPOBright™ transmitting more than 99.7% of available light through each surface. Resolution will be excellent, size and weight will be competitive. Reticle will be the German 4 and turrets will have cm adjustments. It will be an excellent scope for low light situations."

infoman jr.

Sniper":1nibfl3l said:
Only what is on website and asked how the 4x line would compare to the Vortex Razor HD LH and got this response.

This product will be available as of August. Product will be as good or better than the Razor HD, with GPOBright™ lens coating technology, PASSIONdrop™ hydrophobic lens coatings, aluminum turret caps and internal turrets that can be reset to zero, so the users can always know where their zero setting began. Total transmission will be more than 90% with GPOBright™ transmitting more than 99.7% of available light through each surface. Resolution will be excellent, size and weight will be competitive. Reticle will be the German 4 and turrets will have cm adjustments. It will be an excellent scope for low light situations."

At .5lbs heavier, they have some big shoes to fill seeing as their comparable scope in the 4x line only goes up to 12x magnification. Vortex also has an unconditional lifetime warranty on those scopes. Does this new company have a similar policy, and will they service scopes stateside?

Sniper

I am not affiliated with this product any shape or form. They may not even make good hammers for all I know. It is my understanding they have a US factory in Virginia. They have a one week repair or replace lifetime warranty.

Just saw on another website their announcement and shared on here as to have another scope options. I like options.

DaveB

Hmm, did not think it was possible to have light transmission at that high a level, even through the first lens.

Have to go take a look because older eyes need more light. Thanks for the tip.

WGK

They sounds good, I guess time will tell. I sent them an email last week asking about durability. I Explained that Nightforce was the only scope that consistently held up to the recoil that some of our smokeless MLs were generating. So far I have not received a response.

Latest posts