New Muzzeloader Help

Buck_fever

Buying a new muzzeloader for this year and was wondering what you guys think is the best muzzeloader for price and performance.

thanks

Hunter

easy45

I got a traditions xlt pursuit II for 250, nickel barrel with a thumbhole stock, and its a smooth shooting gun, I really like it

Howa

Knight...get them while you can. However, if you've got the funds, that Savage 10ML2 is in a league of it's own, I just happen to be a huge Knight fan, so I'm biased. I'm also a big believer in you get what you pay for, that cheapo muzzleloader will prove itself to be just that, a cheapo muzzleloader, just my two cents. Good luck, it's my favorite season.

Boone 58

The TC bone collection sure looks like a winner....or anything TC......The new traditions "vortek" is an absolute beautiful MZ but i dont know anything about its performance.

W.Seay

SAVAGE! No other muzzleloader is even in the same league when it comes to performance, you only have to clean the after 30 shots, the accutrigger is awesome, and I could easily get 1/2 3 shot groups at 100 yards. I have killed 2 deer with the savage both were at 211 yards, they both dropped in their tracks.Once you own a savage, you won't ever want to dicker with black powder again!

Latest posts