New loading manual?

Wiley

The manuals that I have are several years old and don't include some of the new whiz-bang bullets/loads. I have online resources but like having a manual at my bench to grab and have a quick reference (I could have my laptop at my bench but prefer not to). Of the manuals that I have I like the Speer the best but have an eye on the latest Hornady. My loads pretty much consist of Speer, Hornady and Sierra bullets.

For those of you that have manuals that are less than 2 or 3 years old........ which one do you find to be your go-to book?

backyardtndeer

Used to be able to download any of hornady's data online and print it, but since they have the pay app now, don't think it is all available anymore. I was however able to get data from their site for 6 arc, and it is laid out just like their reloading manual. I have, I think, the 9th edition hornady and like it, if I buy another hardcover it will be their most recent.

Deerhunter

I have Hodgdon, Hornady, Sierra, Alliant ,and Speer manuals. I find myself cross referencing the Hornady and Hodgdon data most often. Seems like I usually follow the powder manufacturer that I'm using followed by the bullet makers.

Last edited:

Jcalder

Years ago I got a spreadsheet app on my phone. Started finding pdf of various calibers and saved them to the spreadsheet app.
18C1D4FE-5499-4CCF-8758-4E29C9FF756C.png