New hunting products

Olman

Here are a couple of pictures. look and let me know what you think. Just so everyone will know I am the owner of Mirrored Hunting Technology. I have a buddy in Martin Tn. that really thinks these products are are going to be a hit. So I thought I would try and get it out to as many TN hunters as I could. There will be more products in the months to come.

Pop-upvsV-Mobile1.jpg

Olman

CoastieHunter said:
You guys have a military discount??

What exactly are you using? Mirror?

Would it work as well being butt right against a pond?

AS of now I have to say no on the discount. I would love to be able to do that. I just can't right now. I have 13 years of military myself so this would be something I would consider doing later on. We beleave that it will work good for water. Now the one thing that I worry about is that water is a reflectant also. So I have not had a chance to see what would happen if the sun was reflecting off the water up on the sides of the blind. I will test that and let you know. Now the material is a polycarbonate material (Plastic) that is very durable. It has a mirror finish on the back side. That is why scratches do not affect the reflection any.

Tenn.Guy

44fanatic said:
Interesting but way beyond my budget....
I'd hate to be in the blind when two hunters on the ridgeline see "Two" tropy bucks.....lol

Very good point. :D

CoastieHunter

Again.... the animal would have to be VERY close to the blind... like within 5 yards. The upper outer edges are angled to where it reflects the ground directly near the blind.

That's how it works so well. If it were to not have angles then you would get sun glare, and a "horizon" reflection which in turn would NOT blend in to it's direct surroundings very well.

Therefore, and animal would have to be literally on top of you in order to see it's own reflection.

CoastieHunter

pulplip fiction said:
how do you find that thing in the dark of morning

I personally would put one of those $20 red lights that has a remote switch on it. When your in the area, hit the remote and the red light flashes.

I've done A LOT of homework on this blind and I'm in the process of making one myself actually.

Big J

Man your costs must be crazy high to make that. 950 for a blind? Great concept but your pricing will be the big stckler for the majority of hunters. When you can buy a double bull for around 300 and brush it in. Good luck though.

Kevin

so what happens when a big ruttin buck sneaks up on you, see's his reflection, and charges the shootin house, and tipping it over trying to fight himself?

CoastieHunter

Kevin said:
so what happens when a big ruttin buck sneaks up on you, see's his reflection, and charges the shootin house, and tipping it over trying to fight himself?

The entire set up as stated earlier is angled outward at the top. Thus providing reflection for the ground within 10 feet of you.
If a buck steps THAT close to you and "sneaks up" then the person hunting should maybe hunt a little more! HA HA.
It's angled so much that it prevents any animals seeing their own reflection.

Latest posts