New Guy

rccola

Hello All, Looking forward to getting to know Tennessee hunting and fishing. Grew up and lived in the mountain states (WY&ID) hunting elk, deer (mule and whitetail), bear, and a little turkey. Just trying to figure out the regs here and get to know how everyone does things here. I appreciate any and all input.
Firstly, I'm trying to figure out which WMA hunts to put in for. I live between Maynardville and New Tazewell, so the Chuck Swan is definitely on the list. For some reason I can't get the interactive map to show me the layout of the Oak Ridge WMA? Also looking at a couple others, and interested in the TVA opportunities as well. Any input from other locals? I enjoy archery and rifle hunting. Thanks everyone!
Ryan

Livin2hunt

Welcome from Sumner county! Hunted Cheatham wma for years with nice success. Havent been there though in a few years due to we've got multiple leases now in a few different counties and states. Good luck!

Specializedjon

Welcome to the fire brother. Below are a few pointers to keep your head above water and your butt out of a sling....

(no particular order....all are #1)

- If I ever offer up any bow hunting device, just know I've been drinking and it should be disregarded.
- @Blackbeard is the boss.... @RUGER is the old boss, you can poke fun at Ruger 😂
- Never...I mean NEVER fall behind on the "Meme Fun" thread. You'll spend a day just catching up.
- "Back off Suckas" = I'll take it in the classifieds.
- "Green Stripe" means you're being ignored because you're an idiot/Liberal (usually the same thing)
- @Snake doesn't look like his avatar, but @MUP actually does.
- Best not to associate with @Kimber45 @MoonBuzzard @Kahrman @chart1300 @Dover_Mike or @Pennywise67 unless you're independently wealth, single and live in a van. You've been warned.
- Learn to laugh at yourself FIRST, cause we smell blood in the water really quickly and we're relentless (in a loving kinda way)
- Jump in, get involved. Lots of GREAT men and women on here.

Welcome again.

Snake

Welcome to the fire brother. Below are a few pointers to keep your head above water and your butt out of a sling....

(no particular order....all are #1)

- If I ever offer up any bow hunting device, just know I've been drinking and it should be disregarded.
- @Blackbeard is the boss.... @RUGER is the old boss, you can poke fun at Ruger 😂
- Never...I mean NEVER fall behind on the "Meme Fun" thread. You'll spend a day just catching up.
- "Back off Suckas" = I'll take it in the classifieds.
- "Green Stripe" means you're being ignored because you're an idiot/Liberal (usually the same thing)
- @Snake doesn't look like his avatar, but @MUP actually does.
- Best not to associate with @Kimber45 @MoonBuzzard @Kahrman @chart1300 @Dover_Mike or @Pennywise67 unless you're independently wealth, single and live in a van. You've been warned.
- Learn to laugh at yourself FIRST, cause we smell blood in the water really quickly and we're relentless (in a loving kinda way)
- Jump in, get involved. Lots of GREAT men and women on here.

Welcome again.
I concur but I'll add @Specializedjon as a deep pocket brother as well . He belongs with the wealthy dudes and like those guys top tier as well , just has a problem keeping time I've been told . Great bunch here but just a little deranged . Welcome aboard .

Latest posts