New Gun

Howa

That's exactly what I'm struggling with right now. I love Knights. I'm looking at the KP1, the Rolling Block KRB7, the Disc Extreme, and then the Savage ML2...man, that's an awesome gun.

Here's what I'm leaning toward right now, it's web-only direct from Knight, has a fluted stainless barrel, the only KRB's with a fluted barrel. It sure is pretty.
http://www.knightrifles.com/productdeta ... d=KRB707BF

ewc

DA-

Savage or CVA? I'm thinking about choosing one or the other. I value your input. :)

Your beer choice sucks. I used the last for a marinade-

Judd

Kevin B.

The Savage 10ML-2. Very good customer service. After market barrels available (.40, .45, and .50 cal). MUCH cheaper to shoot. Much cleaner. Very addicting. You'll be calling in sick to work just so's you can slip off to the range and shoot it.

POSSUM HUNTER

I had a chance to shoot one of the Savage Smokeless last year in Ohio, those freakin things are finiky to say the least. sounds like a rifle and kicks like a rifle

DA- you may be able to operate and get the gun to preform better than the dill hole that had it

ewc

POSSUM HUNTER said:
DA- you may be able to operate and get the gun to preform better than the dill hole that had it

Lade knows I am kidding around with his choice of beer and weapon.

PH - You haven't a clue as to "performance". I am doing things with a muzzleloader today that are beyond your comprehension. When you kill past 326 or surpass 2,950 fps - let me know.

ewc

TrailWatcher-

Locally - Down in Vonore at Farnsworth's.

If you don't care to be waiting, a used one will pop up at Doug's site.

I'll keep an eye out for one. Do not be leery of buying used - most are almost new.

Good luck-

W.Seay

NO- BRAINER!!!!!!! BUY THE BEST, GET A SAVAGE 1OMLII. THERE IS NO OTHER MUZZLELOADER THE EVEN COMES CLOSE TO TOUCHING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SAVAGE!!!!!!!

POSSUM HUNTER

ewc said:
POSSUM HUNTER said:

Lade knows I am kidding around with his choice of beer and weapon.

PH - You haven't a clue as to "performance". I am doing things with a muzzleloader today that are beyond your comprehension. When you kill past 326 or surpass 2,950 fps - let me know.

I dont care if you kill one at 750 yards!! becouse i cant see that far, if you have near as much trouble as he had then you aint got a bargian
thats why i said that if he can get it better thats great
i know DA knows his stuff i dont know wwhat the jackleg up there knew but he called the factory 6 times in two days just to get it on paper. if you love it and can hit with it thats great

ewc

You don't even know what you're talking about. It's my old gun dill hole-

It's the same gun I killed with at 326 yards.

I have put 3 shots into less than 1 inch at 200 yards with that gun.

"i know DA knows his stuff i dont know wwhat the jackleg up there knew but he called the factory 6 times in two days just to get it on paper"

No offense to Lade, but he has owned 1 for about 2 months. He will know his stuff with this gun after a while, but you saying what you did, really shows your ignorance. If he had the problems you say, don't you think he'd have called ME?

I have owned 5 and set up two others. He bought one heck of an accurate gun-

If YOU are that upset with HIS purchase, tell him he can have his money back.

I have never had any trouble and you have no idea of the things I have done with both the 50 and 40 versions I own/have owned.

easy45

You could get two traditions xlt pursuits, camo, nickel barrell, and thumbhole stock, thats what my wife has, great shooting gun

POSSUM HUNTER

ewc said:
You don't even know what you're talking about. It's my old gun dill hole-

It's the same gun I killed with at 326 yards.

I have put 3 shots into less than 1 inch at 200 yards with that gun.

"i know DA knows his stuff i dont know wwhat the jackleg up there knew but he called the factory 6 times in two days just to get it on paper"

No offense to Lade, but he has owned 1 for about 2 months. He will know his stuff with this gun after a while, but you saying what you did, really shows your ignorance. If he had the problems you say, don't you think he'd have called ME?

I have owned 5 and set up two others. He bought one heck of an accurate gun-

If YOU are that upset with HIS purchase, tell him he can have his money back.

I have never had any trouble and you have no idea of the things I have done with both the 50 and 40 versions I own/have owned.

can you read?

dillhoe

get off your hoarse a minute numnutts
I aint knocking it fool
i said the one i had seen didnt shoot for shat
didnt know who or what was to blame
and trust me i do know what i am talking about
i was the one that was laughing at the idiot trying to site his gun in
some frickkin folks just amaze me

Latest posts