New gun for duck season

REN

Been saving up a few years as I've always wanted an ethos.

Finally found a deal I couldn't turn down and sent the stock off to get dipped. Got it all back today

Benelli Ethos BEST coated with old school camo stock. I'm a huge benelli fan and have loved the SBE2 I've had for years but my sons old enough now to go with me so wanted a 2nd 12 gauge to use.

IMG_8607.jpeg

IMG_8609.jpeg

IMG_8608.jpeg

Hymie3

I'm an sbe2 man all the way. That is sweet! I still have a 10x gortex old school cam rain jacket from back in the old days. Love that pattern.

Displaced_Vol

So not as nice as @REN but I pulled a copy cat move. Of course his gun is a lot nicer (I think that comfort tech on the Ethos really stands out nice on the old school duck camo). Something about imitation and flattery I guess but anyway- here is my 10 year old Affinity with a touch up for this season.

Attachments

• IMG_2912.jpeg
    IMG_2912.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2914.jpeg
    IMG_2914.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2915.jpeg
    IMG_2915.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 37

REN

So not as nice as @REN but I pulled a copy cat move. Of course his gun is a lot nicer (I think that comfort tech on the Ethos really stands out nice on the old school duck camo). Something about imitation and flattery I guess but anyway- here is my 10 year old Affinity with a touch up for this season.
looks awesome man!

Latest posts