New glass on a new gun

keystonecop

I recently purchased a Sightron 8x32x50 Scope for my Remington 700 in 243. That is the most I ever spent on a scope but you can tell the difference. Gonna shoot a Club match at MSSA in the morning hopefully if I don't get stuck with a late call. Using 90 gr Berger VLD's with 34.5 Gr of AR Comp. Hope I can do good as this is a new gun and I have yet to shoot 600 yds with it. Somebody posted a while back about their luck with their Rem 700 in 243 so I bought me one. I hope it's a shooter, but we will find out in the morning (If I don't get a Crash on I40 and Sycamore View) and can't get off work. Will post the results. The gun is a Remington model 700 in 243 with a Bull Barrel in a Magpul FDE Stock and I added the Magpul Magazine. Sightron Scope, Weaver 20 MOA rail and good rings, can't remember the name of em right now. Wish me Luck

TiminTN

Good luck to you tomorrow. Pretty sure I will be in the turkey woods or would be checking out your new rig.....! You`ll love the scope at 600 yds. I had a 10x50x60. Tell everyone I said hey.

keystonecop

Shot a 152 out of a possible 200. Not to bad but I gotta refine my load n OAL. Love the new glass and its clear as a bell. I will try the Photo Bucket thing if I can figure it out. Smallest group was about 4 inches at 600.

Latest posts