New from Mark Cunnngham

Rakkin6

Big shout-out to Mark Cunningham (string music on here) on a call I just got from him and it is great. Double sided ceramic and slate in a composite pot with a carbon striker. Thing is a player. You can soft talk them with the slate and the ceramic will get has loud has you want it to.

Attachments

• IMG_20220212_171448142.jpg
    IMG_20220212_171448142.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20220212_171439670.jpg
    IMG_20220212_171439670.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:

Setterman

Mark is a damn fine call maker, I've got several and they are not aesthetically pleasing but also pure turkey. I'll also had you'd be hard pressed to find a better person than him. Although his breath does wreak of rotten cabbage

String Music

Mark is a damn fine call maker, I've got several and they are not aesthetically pleasing but also pure turkey. I'll also had you'd be hard pressed to find a better person than him. Although his breath does wreak of rotten cabbage
Had I known you were going to kiss me last time I wouldn't have eaten so much dang cabbage. Live and learn…

Thanks guys for the compliments!

utvolsfan77

Sounds a lot like my wife. I hate it when she gets a new jar of kimchi, as most of you know it is literally "rotted" cabbage. lol

Rakkin6

Sounds a lot like my wife. I hate it when she gets a new jar of kimchi, as most of you know it is literally "rotted" cabbage. lol
When I trained with the ROK SF, they dug the stuff straight out of the ground where they stored it in burlap bags. Then they pickled it. When we would do p.t. with them in the morning you could smell Kimchi and Soju just coming out of their pores.

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    897.8 KB · Views: 26

utvolsfan77

When I trained with the ROK SF, they dug the stuff straight out of the ground where they stored it in burlap bags. Then they pickled it. When we would do p.t. with them in the morning you could smell Kimchi and Soju just coming out of their pores.
Understand totally. Deployed there for training exercises several times while I was in. Was one week short of sanctuary in late 1998 when I came on levy for 2ID. Got stuck doing a one-year unaccompanied tour from Feb 1999 to Feb 2000 and ended up being assigned to the ACofS G-5 Office. Worked a lot with active and reserve SF Civil Affairs Teams on their "Chueng Mu" plans.

Had one Korean American SP4 from Seattle that worked for me. Right before I left, he actually got drafted into the ROK Army due to his father. Man, that was a hell of a mess getting that straightened out. Evidently the kid had never renounced his Korean citizenship.

The weird thing about my wife is that she IS NOT Korean - she's a good ole Tennessee country girl, but for whatever reasons, she loves eating kimchi. I just get a whiff of it and I'm running out of the house. lol

Last edited:

Latest posts