New Experience

jlmustain

I'm halfway between sleep and awake and I gag on an empty mouth thinking I left my mouth call in! Ha!

Oh, and I've decided that WMAs are like the Island of Dr. Moreau on Saturdays. Good thing I don't have a heart problem. No less than six times did I work a bird in for a dude on another ridge. Ha! You're welcome, fellas! Bright side: 1. I was in the woods, and 2. My calling is apparently a lot better!

catman529

:D choked on nothing when you thought a call was there. That's funny. But hope you get some to yourself on public land. Are there any small sections or hard to reach areas that you just wouldn't think to hunt?

jlmustain

I can't fuss about public land. Not at all. The first, and only, bird I've ever taken was on that land. Of course, that was yesterday at lunch. Ha! I'll use public for weekdays. I've got some private land I can't hunt in Maury Co. on the weekends. After a couple times today, it was actually pretty funny!

93civEJ1

i went and checked out public land for just a quick second last weekend. Opening morning...place was almost as bad as deer season with the amount of vehicles. I pulled over for a bit and listened at sun up and never heard anything. I didnt feel good so I left.

Latest posts