New bow

W.Seay

I sold my Mathews dxt, and was trying to decide on a new bow.After looking and looking, I stumbled across a great deal! I got a brand new in the box Mathews drenalin for $375.00 , I guess there is a benefit to being left-handed, as this was an overstock that they wanted to move. I actually owned a drenalin and liked it.this deal was just too good to pass on!

W.Seay

Yep, I really liked the first drenalin that I had, but for about 8 years, I would buy a bow , use it for one season and sell it and buy the "latest" greatest. My last 7 bows have been Mathews and I've never had one I didn't love!

W.Seay

MATHEWS, CATCH US IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I was waiting for that BigWes!! I miss our arguements over mathews and bowtech, those were the days :)

W.Seay

Yep it was brand new in the box! I almost bought the pse omen, but the best bow guy I know is a Mathews dealer, so I decided to stick with Mathews mainly because no matter how good a bow is, if you don't have the right guy setting it up you'll never be happy. I also am curious about elite archery.

easlo

Been a Mathews shooter since the late 90's...Congrats on that bow!! Both the DXT & the Drenalin are great bows..but my favorite is the Switchback XT which I now own.
Bow_3.jpg

Radar

W.Seay said:
Yep it was brand new in the box! I almost bought the pse omen, but the best bow guy I know is a Mathews dealer, so I decided to stick with Mathews mainly because no matter how good a bow is, if you don't have the right guy setting it up you'll never be happy. I also am curious about elite archery.

I setup my own rigs , so I don't buy a bow based on the proshop , yet my decision is based purely on the bow I want . Mathews does make a nice bow . I have owned 4 of them over the years . I just like the way the PSE grip feels and the way it shoots . I never liked the Mathews grips or the draw specific cams, but I love the smooth draw cycle of their bows . They are sweet shooters !

Radar

easlo said:
Been a Mathews shooter since the late 90's...Congrats on that bow!! Both the DXT & the Drenalin are great bows..but my favorite is the Switchback XT which I now own.
Bow_3.jpg

Nice looking rig !

W.Seay

After owning a Mathews LX, 2 switchback xt's, 2 drenalins and a dxt, I really wanted a monster or a pse omen.since I don't bowhunt or shoot nearly as much as I used to, I just couldn't justify spending $1300 on a rig and since this drenalin was brand new in the box for $375.00 I just couldn't pass it up!

Radar

A.Hall said:
W.Seay said:
Radar, have you ever shot the pse omen?

Fixin to order me one

Not the Omen , But I own a XForce Dream Season 7 , and a Mach X . I wanna try the new XForce EVO . My friend has one and loves it . I haven't had a chance to shoot his yet though .

Latest posts