New birds

Polecat

Seen several flocks of new geese moving into the area also. A good cold snap in the north to push birds down and rain for the WMA's that didn't have water. This could be a good week.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Killed 4 limits this morning in arkansas good bit of migrators but not as many as I thought we would see.

backwoodsoutfitters

I still barely have enough water to hunt, but had a hundred or so sitting by noon. Not too bad considering how low our water is. If they stay around we should have a good shoot one day this week. Still not that into duck hunting yet I guess cause my deer season has been crap.

backwoodsoutfitters

Haha. Will do. This is the first year in about eight yrs That we have got things done before duck season! It is nice knowing I'm going to hunt comfy this year. I'll be posting pics soon I'm sure if I can figure this ipad out. My computer is down if any computer people see this.

DeerWhisperer

Hunted last Thursday-Saturday in Eastern Arkansas on our lease outside Stuggart, very warm, dry and no wind.

Scratched out limits each day, but no mallards. Mostly gadwall, shovlers and blue bills.

Talked to the guys this morning, big push of new birds came in last night, mostly greenheads.

Hunting should be good for the next few days now that I am back at work.

Latest posts