New bass boat

Ladys man

Ok guys need some input. My dad is getting ready to trade in his bullet and has it down to 2 new rigs Nitro z9 or Phoenix. Anyone with expierence with these rigs have any input.

chunkandwind

If money is a factor then the Nitro. The Nitro does have the fit and finish. Not bashing as I own a Nitro and love it but if I could choose it would be the Phoenix.

TN Larry

I don't think that he can go wrong either way. If I were buying, it would be the Phoenix. I know some guys that have them and have not heard anything bad about them. Just about everyone that I know that has bought a new rig in the last 6 months has bought a Phoenix. I would recommend that he test drives both and picks the one that fits him the best. The Z9s are super nice too.

Winchester

For the smart dollar its Nitro hands down. While I like the layout of the Phoenix and how everything is set up and laid out inside, the extra 10-15K is WAY more than its worth for the difference!

BARhunter

Get a Phoenix if you can afford it. My tournament partner has a Phoenix and I have a Stratos but only because I cannot afford a Phoenix. They are awesome boats and well designed. The main thing is you do your homework and make sure you get the boat you like and will be comfortable with.

SilverFox

I haven't been in either but have looked at both in depth. Nitro would be my pick. You hear a lot of crap about them but I'm yet to see anything wrong with them.

I have a friend with a Phoneix and he loves it but my question is why give away money?

Ladys man

Nitro has a lifetime transferable warrany also. I told him id get the z9 just for the warranty and spending the extra 15k wouldnt get the justice cuz we both work 6-7 days aweek 100 miles apart so we couldnt even meet up after work to get couple hrs in to make it worth it.

BDS05

Phoenix. I've spent enough time around fiberglass shops to know those two boats aren't even in the same class. Seen several newer z9 with cracks. As a matter of fact, I will never own a bass tracker, grizzly or nitro. To each his own. Good luck!

Latest posts