Need some help guys

Tony USMC

Talked with the neighbor and he agreed with puting in a soy bean field back in the pasture behind the house approx 2-3 acres. So im going to get a soil sample and get that started we have all the tools to do this. Do you guys recomend a certian type of soy brand or style. Thanks for all the help.

8 POINTS OR BETTER

Co-op is supposed to carry the Eagle beans, But my area co-op want. I would want to plant 5 acres. We are planting about 2 acres but putting a electric fence around them until they get started good.

jmb4wd

8 POINTS OR BETTER said:
Co-op is supposed to carry the Eagle beans, But my area co-op want. I would want to plant 5 acres. We are planting about 2 acres but putting a electric fence around them until they get started good.

I just ordered 4 bags of Big Fellow Beans from Eagle on Friday. I called Monsanto and requested an E-license. THey took my info, sent me a document to sign via email, and then called Eagle and placed my order. Took about 15 mins and they are coming to my back door. No need to fool with Co-op, unless you want to.

I have a customer that Im going to plant 4 acres for in Chester co. so Ill be able to tell you if they make it or not!!

Latest posts