Need recipes

KENBOB10

I've had lab-band surgery and have to eat small pieces of meat or soft meat like corned beef in a can and things like that. I don't like fish other than salmon patties and they are hard to swallow also. I was hoping bowriter or someone could give me some ideas on some meals. I have to get the protein down first before any veggies. Thanks ya'll.

KENBOB10

k810329 said:
i got some goat meat

100_1078-1.jpg

I can eat burger pretty good, but it sure gets old.

bowriter

R.I.P.
I eat a lot of milk shakes mixed with Ensure. Lots of protien. As for red meat, lamb is usually pretty easy to digest. Scrambled eggs are good. I eat...or try to eat a lot of pasta with just olive oil on it.

Stay away from any beef for a while. It won't take long you'll know what you can and can't eat. One very important factor is make sure you stay "regular". Yogurt helps with that.

But remember, you and I have different problems. My advice is skip the red meat for a while. Today I had a bannana milk shake and four crackers. The crackers made me sick as a dog. You'll figure what you can and can't eat.

And don't try to drink alchohol for a while.

KENBOB10

Thanks bw, eggs have been a big staple for me lately. My wife makes really good egg salad. I think I'm gonna try the pasta thing too. A cup full or so of food fills me up like a tick. Thanks again.

KENBOB10

bowriter, my wife made some mac and cheese last night and put little tiny pieces of ham in it. Man, it was good. Went down pretty easy. I just have to eat really slow.

TennesseeRains

He had his done nearly 1.5 years ago. From time to time he goes and gets what he calls "tightened up" cause he's able to eat too much at one time.

He's lost over 70 pounds so far.

KENBOB10

TennesseeRains said:
He had his done nearly 1.5 years ago. From time to time he goes and gets what he calls "tightened up" cause he's able to eat too much at one time.

He's lost over 70 pounds so far.

I've lost 70 since last June. My goal is to lose 130.

bowriter

R.I.P.
I've lost 42 since the Vous but you don't want to do it the way I did. My total food consumption today was two crackers and they made me sick. I will force myself to eat tonight, probably a milk shake.

My gastro enterologist started talking feeding tube and I told him he better bring a big gun.

Latest posts