NBA learned something from the NFL

PillsburyDoughboy

Still won't watch. Just a bunch of thug millionaires IMO
Gotta hand it to the NBA though. They have seen the Backlash from the old timers... the white rich and middle class that support the sport. Lowest ratings of a Superbowl since 2006 which should have had high expectations between two dynamic quarterbacks? NOPE. People are fed up.

Specializedjon

Gotta hand it to the NBA though. They have seen the Backlash from the old timers... the white rich and middle class that support the sport. Lowest ratings of a Superbowl since 2006 which should have had high expectations between two dynamic quarterbacks? NOPE. People are fed up.
Amen brother. I guess Deplorables like to watch their sports, or at least use to at least.

PillsburyDoughboy

Amen brother. I guess Deplorables like to watch their sports, or at least use to at least.
Yep,,Its been 5 or more years since I Have watched a NFL game. Took a knee right with them. Shame too as I would like to be following TUA and some of the other guys who have left ALABAMA for the NFL. Seen a few clips here and there but not a single game.

Mescalero

I think you guys are making more out of this than is the reality. I, like millions of others and growing, streamed the Super Bowl, the CFP national championship, etc. I only have internet access. My "TV" is just another (75 inch) device, plus the 63 inch and 40 inch devices, iPads and iPhones in my house. I ROKU, Netflix, Hulu. I cut the cord to the TVs. I don't think Nielsen has figured out how to count me or millions like me.

Mescalero

I'm with you. I was never much of an NBA fan, but I love basketball. My son really was an NBA fan. Neither of us watch the NBA now.

TreyB

Look at the first 4 threads. PDB post 3 of them about the NFL. Hypocrite

Latest posts