NAP Quick Fletch...

Velocity kills

Does any one have any opinions on them. I picked some up a week ago and did a half dozen arrows. Quick, Easy and durable.Place in Boiling water and Done in 15 seconds.

TNhuntin93

A guy I hunt with uses them and likes them.
I'm gonna try em when it comes time to replace fletchings.

ShaneHallum

I done these in about 2 minutes, I can't believe how strong they hold.. They look really good in person.
QuikFletch.jpg

Here's a picture of my bow with my quiver.

Bowtech.jpg

jakeway

I refletched a dozen arrows with them last summer and they worked well all year and into this year. So far I only damaged one of them, when I shot a practice arrow into it. Peeled it off with my fingernails in about twominutes, and it's ready to re-fleth. No hassles with scrapping off old glue and worrying about scrapping of carbon as well.

No warping from Whisker Biscuit, either, though they did get dirty. My dad always said "If they ain't getting dirty, you're not using them enough!"

ShaneHallum

MattBarlow said:
They seem to work really well, but are way to expensive imo.

They come out to 2 dollars a peice. Pretty cheap considering most places charge 2 dollars a peice just to fletch your arrows, then you have your blazers and wraps on top of that.

J.Maples

I like them. Use the on my crossbow bolts, quick-spin helical or straight with blazer vanes. Easy to cut them off and replace if you need to. I sold my bitzenberger as I don't use it anymore.

Latest posts