My next PSE bow

spoon

BZ911 said:
which pse has the 8 inch brace hieght"?

Tim, the X-Force LD GX is the only model in the Pro line that comes in a 8-1/2" brace height. It's 32-1/2" axle-to-axle with a 29"-33" draw length

Crow Terminator

I just listed my '08 Dream Season on Archery Talk. They are really good bows if you have a place close by you can take it to. I ain't got the time to drive 120 miles in a day for that. LOL.

I ain't even got to draw it back on a deer this year...not really worried about it. My next bow will be a model that I can work on myself without special bow presses. They'll have all the whole 2009 lines out by around November. All I'm waiting on now is to see what Mathews has. I think everyone else has let the cat out of the bag. The new Pearson has my eye now but I think I'd be in the same boat I am now with no local dealers.

Crow Terminator

The new PSE's don't require a press for MODULE changes for the draw length. For anything else they require a special made press. A normal bow press will damage the short limbs on the X-Series bows.

So to work on them you have to either drive to a dealer that has a press for them...or buy a press yourself that is compatible with them. I don't see the benefit of buying a press for one bow, unless I intended on keeping that particular bow for a very very long time.

Latest posts